Developed especially for The Vineyard, this set of Leading Teams leader guides covers the seven essential leadership skills of leading teams. Each guide includes a written introduction, teaching points, scripture passages and reflection, and discussion questions for the following topics:
- Building community: knitting together a group of people who work, play and worship together well
- Leading meetings: designing and facilitating effective meetings that have a clear purpose and agenda
- Facilitating learning: noticing teachable moments and helping people learn from their experiences through reflection
- Delegating: developing others and freeing up your own time by intentional giving away of tasks and responsibilities
- Supervising leaders: providing the necessary oversight to lead others in effective ministry
- Coaching leaders: coming alongside a person to help them discover God’s agenda for their life and ministry
- Ministry and money: handling ministry money with integrity and transparency
Each topic has participant guides to hand out to those you are training and leader guides for yourself that give you a bit more content. There’s even a section that lays out various options for covering the material with those you’re training.
NOTE: You have permission to print and use purchased Vineyard Leader and Participant Guides within your local church. Please do not distribute printed or digital copies to others outside of your church. Download link will be available immediately after payment and will expire 30 days from purchase.
All topics in the series:
- Personal Development – 5 skills
- Developing Leaders – 6 skills
- Leading Teams – 7 skills
- Organizational Development – 8 skills
- Communication Skills – 6 skills
- Pastoral Skills – 5 skills
Purchase the complete set of leader and participant guides here.