Want to train coaches for your ministry?
It’s time to reimagine church and ministry. Imagine…
- Less volunteer and pastor burnout.
- Your leaders fully supported and growing in their roles.
- Your community confident in their calling and working cooperatively within the body of Christ.
- A discipleship model that meets people where they are, and comes alongside them to help them take the next best step in their walk with Jesus.
All of these things are possible with a vibrant ministry coaching community and Barnabas Ministry is just that!
Barnabas Ministry Training
Modeled after Barnabas and his biblical example of the power of encouragement, coaching is an invaluable tool to help your people and ministries flourish in their unique callings and functions within the church and the community. Barnabas Ministry Training makes developing quality coaches at the grassroots level doable:
- Without flying your people to a training event
- Without hiring a trainer to come in and speak to your people
- Without asking your laypeople to commit large chunks of time
This turnkey kit is a simple and reproducible system for local churches looking to provide basic coach training for their staff and lay leaders. Training can be done in small groups or even via video conferencing. Each of the 8 learning units includes instruction, discussion, and practice. Included in this downloadable kit is:
- Facilitator Guide
- Participant Guides
- Access to online video instruction by Dr. Bob Logan
Click below to purchase your kit now:
Joseph, a Levite from Cyprus, whom the apostles called Barnabas, which means “son of encouragement.” —Acts 4:36
You want to make a difference for the Kingdom of God, but you’re not a pastor or a missionary, just an ordinary believer. Good news – you can serve as a Barnabas.
A Barnabas creates a ripple effect, empowering others and spreading outward into the broader community. Just as Barnabas empowered Paul, and Paul empowered Timothy, you can have an impact that multiplies far beyond yourself.
Barnabas was someone who, instead of taking center stage himself, empowered others. Becoming Barnabas focuses on practical “how questions”:
- How can you serve as a Barnabas – a son or daughter of encouragement?
- How can you disciple, develop, and support those around you?
- How can that relational investment lead to a powerful impact on the church and on the surrounding community?
Becoming Barnabas: A Ministry of Coming Alongside is about the Barnabases in our world: the people who are instrumental in developing others, the people we haven’t heard of, the people who are rarely in the spotlight themselves but make that spotlight a reality for others. It is the cornerstone for Barnabas Ministry Coach Training.
By learning about the quiet but tremendous power of Barnabas ministry, you can make a difference for the Kingdom of God.