Leadership Skills Leader Guides – Overview
Do you want to develop new leaders from within your own ministry?
Do you see people who have potential, but you’re not sure how to train them to reach their optimal effectiveness?
Do you want an approach to developing leaders that is clear and substantive– yet at the same time flexible and relational?
The Leadership Skills Guides were developed to meet the needs of those who have a foundation in discipleship and are called to be leaders. Download this free overview to evaluate the program for your ministry’s needs.
- Discover the scope and application of each of the six topics in the series
- Gain insight on different ways to effectively share this congregation one-on-one, in a small group, or a larger training event
- Review a free sample lesson on Leading Meetings, part of our Leading Teams Leadership Skills Guide
Developed especially for The Vineyard, this comprehensive set of Leadership Skills leader guides covers 37 essential leadership skills. Each guide includes a written introduction, teaching points, scripture passages and reflection, and discussion questions. Every topic has participant guides to hand out to those you are training and leader guides for yourself that give you a bit more content. There’s even a section that lays out various options for covering the material with those you’re training.
NOTE: You have permission to print and use purchased Vineyard Leader and Participant Guides within your local church. Please do not distribute printed or digital copies to others outside of your church. Download link will be available immediately after payment and will expire 30 days from purchase
All topics in the series:
- Personal Development – 5 skills
- Developing Leaders – 6 skills
- Leading Teams – 7 skills
- Organizational Development – 8 skills
- Communication Skills – 6 skills
- Pastoral Skills – 5 skills
There are no reviews yet.