If you are implementing an initiative—in any area of ministry—you’re probably finding it hard to answer the question, “How are we doing?” Often measuring progress can be challenging. Try taking the following questions and applying them to the particular plan or strategy you’re currently implementing. They can give you some helpful benchmarks for measuring progress.
- What are the commitments/ covenants we’re inviting people to make?
- What are our coaching & mentoring pathways?
- What are our regular “check up” evaluation times & feedback rhythms?
- How and when do we measure our intended outcomes?
- How do we discover & develop emerging leaders?
Be intentional not only with your plan, but with how you are measuring success. What you measure, matters.