We need a way to train coaches that specializes in working with today’s missional leaders. In Kingdom-Minded coach training, I bring the basic coaching skills that all coaches need together with the specialized competencies that coaches need to work effectively with missional leaders:
1. Principle-based perspective: Thorough understanding of the basic principles that undergird incarnational missional ministry
2. Credibility and connection: The ability to connect helpfully and relationally with missional leaders
3. Creative contextualization: A capacity for outside-the-box thinking about what kind of approaches will work in a particular context
4. Sustainable organization: the ability to help leaders develop and adapt sustainable systems as their missional ministry grows
5. Multiplication outlook: focuses on the reproducible nature of missional living
If you want to be trained as a coach in a way that is based on the best missional material and focused on effective implementation, you need to check out Kingdom-Minded coach training. Get in on the ground floor.