Don’t Let Anger Take Control!
- When I am displeased with someone I shut down any communication and withdraw.
- I get very tense inside as I tackle a demanding task.
- I feel frustrated when i see someone else having fewer struggles and I.
- There are times when my discouragement just makes me want to call it quits.
- I can be quite aggressive in my business pursuits or even when just playing a game.
- Identify the best ways to handle anger
- Understand how pride, fear, loneliness, and inferiority feed your anger
- Uncover and eliminate the myths that perpetuate anger-“Letting go of my anger means I am conceding defeat” or “No one understand my unique problems.”
- Identify learned patterns or relating,thinking, and behaving in your life that influence your anger.