This set of guides covers the six essential leadership skills of developing leaders. Each guide includes a written introduction, teaching points, scripture passages and reflection, and discussion questions for the following topics:
- Identifying potential leaders: being intentional about looking for potential leaders to develop and invest in
- Recruiting leaders and workers: bringing aboard and orienting potential new leaders
- Training leaders and workers: helping new leaders learn hands-on skills in ministry contexts
- Deploying leaders and workers: releasing new leaders into areas of responsibility and challenge
- Monitoring leaders and workers: supervising the work of new leaders to help them stay on track with effective ministry
- Nurturing leaders and workers: providing ongoing encouragement and support for new leaders as they continue to grow in their ministry skills
Each topic has participant guides to hand out to those you are training and leader guides for yourself that give you a bit more content. There’s even a section that lays out various options for covering the material with those you’re training.
NOTE: You have permission to print and use purchased Leader and Participant Guides within your local church. Please do not distribute printed or digital copies to others outside of your church. Download link will be available immediately after payment and will expire 30 days from purchase.
All topics in the series:
- Personal Development – 5 skills
- Developing Leaders – 6 skills
- Leading Teams – 7 skills
- Organizational Development – 8 skills
- Communication Skills – 6 skills
- Pastoral Skills – 5 skills
Purchase the complete set of leader and participant guides here.
Have you ever felt like you weren’t fully equipped for your leadership role? Like you needed a bit more practical guidance in the “what-to-dos” of ministry? Effective ministry leadership begins with learning the Bible and theology, but we can also learn practical skills from others who have gone before us. If you are running up against barriers that aren’t specifically theological but are more about how to lead people and get along with them as you work together, The Leadership Difference is for you. Learn more here.
There are no reviews yet.