My new online coaching system, MyCoachLog, not only helps you prepare before coaching sessions, it provides you with the optimal tools during your coaching session. Take a look at some of these features:
- A designated place to take notes during that session that automatically backs those notes up online so you can easily find them later.
- A private “coaching focus notes” — that place where you can jot down the client’s spouse’s name, children’s names, or notes that would only make sense to yourself… again, in a place readily accessible to you before, during, or after any session.
- The coaching questions you intend to ask during the session written out so you can deviate from them if the need arises while knowing you can come back to them when you need to.
- A session timer so you can see at a glance how much longer you have before you need to wrap up.
- A session overview button so you can see everything at a glance if you want to.
- There’s even a place where you can upload files to share with your client.
Go to MyCoachLog to see a brief video demonstrating the features designed to help you during your coaching session.