I love problems. Every problem contains within it the seeds of innovation and progress. With each barrier, we are challenged to rise up and create new solutions.
You don’t just want to slide through life on autopilot. You want to develop and grow in your ministry, your personal life, your relationships, everywhere. You want to learn new skills, face new challenges, and be developed to your full potential.
Want to maximize your effectiveness and accelerate your results? Get coaching—the number one way to get where you want to go.
- Do you have a big vision and not quite sure how to achieve it?
- Are you tired of the status quo?
- Do you want to empower your people to engage in missional discipleship?
- Do you want to start and multiply dynamic communities of believers?
- Do you know there’s something God wants you to do and you need some help doing that?
Coaching will help you clarify your goals and get you a clear strategy for change. Say you want to build groups, or get your team on the same page, or create effective processes and ministry flow into your church. Coaching helps you focus your efforts so you get the results you want.
Coaching is the process of coming alongside a person or team to help them discover God’s agenda for their life, then cooperating with the Holy Spirit to see that vision become a reality.