Finding the Flow. If you’ve led or even been part of a small group, the experience can be frustrating. How do you juggle priorities and personalities? And how do you get people to clear an hour in their schedule to show up? What’s meant to bring life can become dry, stale and ineffective.
Tara Miller and Jenn Peppers, experienced small group facilitators and trainers, have had the same questions and frustrations. But they’ve also experienced the power small groups have to allow members to wrestle with questions, to create a space where people know and are known by other, and to open people up to encounter God more deeply. Their honest, nonprogrammatic guide:
- provides exercises and reflection questions throughout and at the end of each chapter to help you process the material and then actually work it into your group
- points out common obstacles
- includes many real-life stories from the authors’ wide-ranging experience with small groups
- points out common obstacles that keep leaders from being able to follow the Spirit effectively- and ways you can avoid or overcome them
- equips you with skills that will draw people toward Christ in authentic ways
Finding the Flow overflows with fresh water so that you can be refreshed, encouraged and equipped to help others in small groups drink deeply of the riches of life in Christ as you encounter him together.