A valuable resource for church planters, their teams and their coaches, The Church Planting Coaching Guide provides you with a concise overview of the planting process, including basic pieces you need to have in place. Here are the topics the guide covers, together with key questions to consider for each area and discuss with your team:
- Birth vision out of prayer
- Mobilize an initial leadership team
- Confirm spiritual and relational health
- Understand your target group
- Serve and reach unbelievers
- Train and multiply disciples
- Multiply disciple-making communities
- Determine action plans for startup
- Celebrate and worship together
- Lead and manage as you grow
- Embrace a kingdom focus
- Continue multiplication
This planning guide serves as a tool to work through with your team as you plan and create action steps that will fit in your context. With a basic structure for church planting in hand, plus help in discovering the right questions to start asking, you’ll find you’re much better prepared for the adventure that lies ahead.
Immediate delivery — downloadable PDF file
Note: Please do not reproduce or distribute, except within your own church planting team. Quantity discounts are available. Contact us for more information.