After doing a study on the life of Jesus, which I’ve written about previously on this blog, I have arrived at 7 principles of incarnational living.
Living incarnationally means:
- Staying connected with the Father
- Living with purpose
- Dwelling among the people
- Engaging authentically with others
- Serving the least of these
- Calling people to follow Jesus
- Cultivating others to live incarnationally
I’ll be examining each of these principles in turn in future blog entries—with an emphasis on where we see them at work in the life of Jesus.