It’s time to reimagine church and ministry. Imagine…
- less volunteer and pastor burnout.
- your leaders fully supported and growing in their roles.
- your community confident in their calling and working cooperatively within the body of Christ.
- a discipleship model that meets people where they are, and comes alongside them to help them take the next best step in their walk with Jesus.
All of these things are possible with a vibrant ministry coaching community and Barnabas Ministry is just that!
Barnabas Ministry Training helps churches to create a culture of coming alongside others in order to help them identify their unique Kingdom calling and take their next steps to live into that calling.
Based on the expert experience and practices of Dr. Bob Logan, this turnkey kit is a simple but effective system for local churches looking to provide basic coach training for their staff and lay leaders. Developed to equip you with solid coaching practices, Barnabas Ministry Training intentionally leaves room for you to fill in the context that is unique to your ministry.
Each of the 8 learning units includes instruction, discussion, and practice. Included in this downloadable kit is:
- Facilitator Guide
- Participant Guides
- Access to online video instruction by Dr. Bob Logan
- Outline for delivery options that include
- a 2-day intensive training
- an 8-week training course
- an online training course
With an equipped team of supportive coaches, your church will be poised to thrive in the next season of ministry. Launch your Barnabas Ministry Training today!