Do you want to sharpen your own coaching skills
as well as develop a coach training strategy within your ministry?
Ministry Coaching may be for you!
Ministry Coaching is an eight-week focused learning community designed to prepare you to to be an effective ministry coach. In addition, you will create a plan to raise up other coaches in your specific ministry context. This plan will allow you to increase your capacity to develop, support, and encourage many more people serving in ministry. Topics include:
- An overview of applied coaching skills
- Observation of a coaching demonstration
- Creating a coach development plan
- Assessing the effectiveness of your coaching relationships
- Exploring ways to utilize coaching in your ministry context
- Deciding who to invest in for training as a coach
- Communicating coaching basics to those you are training
- Developing a rollout plan for implementation
Members of the Ministry Coaching community will receive 13 hours of training, coaching, and focused interaction with Bob Logan and other group members:
- Eight video-conferenced learning community gatherings with other group members facilitated by Bob Logan. These are 90-minute sessions held weekly.
- Suggestions for reading, study, and practical implementation between gatherings
- One 60-minute individual coaching session to explore your unique coaching context and goals
This session, scheduled after the completion of the program, will help you finalize plans and outline next steps
Explore the vast potential of ministry coaching as it applies to your ministry context.
Learn skills and techniques that allow you to coach others more effectively.
Create a workable plan to empower ministry leaders through coaching.
Fulfill your calling to develop leaders through coaching.
How much does it cost?
Your cost, which includes membership in the community and access to all eight 90-minute weekly gatherings — plus an individual coaching session with Bob Logan — is only $750.