Are you planting a missional church?
Are you supervising or training church planters?
If so, we invite you to pray and consider joining us for the Missional Church Planters Bootcamp!
This bootcamp will provide you with the tools necessary to get the job done well. Together, we’ll address essential topics such as:
- Engaging culture
- Vision, mission and values
- Core team building
- Missional community groups
- Service and compassion
- Ministry flow
- Leadership development
- Organizational development
- Multiplication DNA
Members of this group will receive 19 hours of direct contact with Bob Logan this fall (September – November):
- One 60-minute individual coaching session to explore your unique planting context and goals (date TBD)
- Ten video-conferenced meetings with other planters facilitated by Bob Logan. These are 90-minute sessions held weekly on Tuesdays at 5:00pm PT starting 9/12/17.
- Two 90-minute cluster group coaching sessions with Bob and two other planters so you can crystallize your plan and identify next steps (dates TBD).
Create a missional church planting framework designed specifically to meet your individual needs and ministry context.
Experience the benefits of group discussions and accountability with your peers as you work together to fulfill God’s mission.
Accelerate your development with an individual coaching session to examine your unique planting context and goals.
Generate momentum as you crystallize your plan and identify next steps in your Missional Church Planter journey.
Our focus together will not be on providing pre-existing materials, but on the application of timeless principles in today’s world. Based on your context, we’ll address the questions you are facing and then provide just-in-time resourcing applicable to your needs.
How much does it cost?
Twelve individual church planter coaching hours with Bob Logan is $3,600. However, your cost for the MCP Bootcamp is only $1,500 — an excellent value. This condensed format allows you to receive the benefits of coaching while building connections with other missional planters doing cutting edge work.
How do I apply?
Become a part of something bigger than just one church. Join the Missional Church Planter Bootcamp this September and help create a missional church planting framework that is specifically adapted for your ministry context. You can apply to the MCP Bootcamp by completing a short form below.